The firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that broke out at a residential house in the Narimanov district of Baku. No victims reported.
A residential house caught fire in Baku, the Narimanov district firefight department reported. The fire already spread to several floors of the house located near the Su Sonasi restaurant located on the Tabriz street.
According to preliminary information, the fire was caused by breakdown of electrical cables. Fire brigades were attracted to extinguish the fire.
Photos by : Publika.az/Trend / /Milli.Az/